Crossfit is a strength and conditioning program for.... well anyone. It has been used by the military, professional athletes, stay at home mothers, and hey... college kids trying to get in shape! It focuses on high intensity functional movements, and stays away from singling out a specific muscle group. Some of my favorite things about Crossfit are that the workouts are short, I can spend an hour out of my day and get a better workout than someone in a "Globo Gym" spending three hours, this hour even includes travel time. Also I really like the atmosphere and camaraderie between Crossfiters. No matter what your level of fitness is, as long as you are working hard and pushing yourself, everyone knows why you're there... and that is to get a good workout. And there seems to be some sort of unspoken connection between Crossfiters... no one really knows what its like unless you do it!
I highly recommend Crossfit for... as I said earlier... ANYONE!
For more information on Crossfit visit Crossfit.com
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment